Our webcams require ActiveX plugins for viewing.
NOTE: Windows Internet Explorer provides the ActiveX component that is required to view our cameras. Firefox can not be used to view these cameras!
Verify the following browser settings:
- Select <Tools> from the main menu of Internet Explorer, then <Internet Options>, then click on the <Security> tab.
- Select <Trusted sites> and click <Sites> to specify its security setting.
- Disable Required server verification (https:) for all sites in this zone. Type in the IP address 18.104.22.168 in the field and click <Add> to add this website to the zone.
- Click <OK> to confirm the setting and close Trusted sites dialog.
- In the Security Level area, click <Custom Level>. The Security Settings screen will be displayed.
- Under <All ActiveX controls and plug-ins>, set all items to <Enable> or <Prompt>.
- Click <OK> to accept the setting and close the <Security> screen.
- Click <OK> to close Internet Options dialog.
Click here to view webcams.
The ActiveX controls and plug-ins dialog will show twice for confirmation, cick <Yes> to accept ActiveX plug-ins. The plug-ins will be downloaded and installed on you PC automatically when the connection is successfully made.
A login is required. Use any of the following: